Read paul fredrick customer reviews & find coupon code before buying.
- Summer Sale + Free Shipping on $100 with Coupon Code U8SFPL
- New subscribers will receive 15% off their next purchase of $100 or more.
1. Fast Shipping / I ordered 9 Shirts and within 5 days they were at my door.
2. Pricing / For the quality I felt extremely reasonable.
3. Returns / I ordered 4 shirts trim instead of Regular fit, my fault, They took back NO Questions asked & did not charge me shipping.
4. Extremely Large selection of mens clothing.
NOTE TO ALL; If your the type that likes above average quality be prepared to spend to maintain them, by that I mean they Should be DRY CLEANED.
– Read more reviews at sitejabber.com
Also, recommended them to my brother, who normally buys Land’s End. He also loves them.
– Read more reviews at yelp.com
I placed an order on Thursday. On Friday I got an email saying that Paul Fredrick could not ship to my address. The officer could not identify the country I was residing in. I called them back and spoke to some woman there. I explained where on the map they should look for the state. She said she would block the items I ordered so that by Monday when her colleagues comes back the order should be processed. And on Monday I finally received a message that my ordered garments were sold to a different client while the PaulFredrick’s stuff was learning the lesson on geography. Frankly, it looked like an episode from an hollywood comedy. I would recommend all who goes to PF for purchase – send them a link to Google Map with your location beforehand, otherwise they will surprise you.
– Read more reviews at trustpilot.com
– Read more reviews at bbb.org
I like wearing decent dress shirts to work. I notice a definite difference in quality and longevity in shirts purchased from department stores compared to shirts purchased from Joseph A. Bank and Men’s Wearhouse.
That said, I don’t like spending $100 for two shirts. I’m willing to spend $25-35 per shirt.
Where can I find some good, quality dress shirts for $25-35 each that will last?
– Read more reviews at https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158069
contact paul fredrick