Current godaddy coupon code for windows vps hosting, save up to 30%.
find the plan that fits your needs
3 GB RAM/90 GB Disk/Unmetered bandwidth: $44.99/mo
4 GB RAM/120 GB Disk/Unmetered bandwidth: $59.99/mo
8 GB RAM/240 GB Disk/Unmetered bandwidth: $109.99/mo
Use coupon code “CJC2OFF30” at check out and save up to 30%
godaddy windows vps benefits
- 2x Intel E5-2630L v2
- 5,000 SMTP relays
- Parallels Plesk & Full root access
- WAF & CDN pre-installed
- Self-managed, Managed and fully managed
- 3 dedicated IPs & Free 1-year SSL certificate
godaddy windows vps alternatives
2 CPU Cores/1 GB RAM/49 GB Disk/600 GB Bandwidth: $71.05/mo
– Plesk Panel 11 or Microsoft Office
– Windows 2012 & 2008 R2
– ASP, ASP.NET & Microsoft .NET
– 24/7 Chat, Email and Phone Support
7% off with annual purchases
2 Cores/4 GB Memory/40 GB SSD Storage/Unmetered Data Transfer: $45.32
– Instant Setup & Remote Desktop (RDP)
– Microsoft Office and productivity tools
– 1Gbps (1000Mbit) Internet connectivity
– Dedicated IPv4/v6 Addresses
3 Cores/2 GB Memory/60 GB SSD Storage/450 GB Bandwidth: $24.00/mo
– Fully Managed VPS with 2 IP Addresses
– 1Gbps Port Speed & Dual Xeon E5 series Servers
– Remote Desktop (RDP) & Full Root Access
– WebsitePanel Or Plesk Control Panel
– 1 Month Free Trial
1. Payment Mode : Godaddy has many modes of payments.
2. support : Godaddy offers awesome support if you mess up with your website they will resolve your issue in No time.
3. Uptime : When it comes to Uptime I rank GoDaddy 6/10 because In most cases server will be down for a Min(Not every time)
4. Price : You can buy a domain and many other products at a cheap price and you can apply many coupons.
5.Server response : Server response is bit slow when it is compared to other hosting services like Hostgator
Overall Godaddy best hosting services
– by Manjesh shetty. Read more reviews at whoishostingthis.com
Their control panel is nice, not very anesthetically pleasing but it does the job. It is nice to be able to re-provision (start fresh) the server if needed. They also offered off site ftp backups which worked wonders, especially when I accidentally gave root access to someone i thought I could trust but who ended up crashing the server, big mistake.
Their support, is bad. Period. They offer absolutely no support for VPS or dedicated. One event was horrible though, Since i was the only one running the tech department for the company something always seemed to go wrong when I was gone. I took one day off to go to Disney with family and while I was there the office manager managed to get the office IP locked out of the server. While I was getting frequent, exasperated calls from employees I set forth to call Godaddy. I simply asked, can you login and remove the IP block, it is a simple procedure that takes about 3 minutes maximum. However they refused and said it would be $75 an hour for “Advanced Support” with a one hour minimum. Wow, $75 to take off an IP block?
All in all we moved and I will never purchase hosting from Godaddy again, however they are a good domain registrar (when they aren’t automatically changing your dns records).
– by meltingcube. Read more reviews at webhostingtalk.com