Gearbest is a leading Chinese electronics wholesale company that specializes in the wholesale of thousands of consumer electronics from China, including Cell Phones, Tablet PCs, Watches, Mobile Accessories, Audio & Video, Car Electronics, Computers & Networking, Radio Control, LED Light & Flashlights, Home & Garden, Outdoors & Sports,gaming accessories, air purifier, kitchen tools, ceiling lights, oil painting, etc.
- Over 110,000 awesome products at rock bottom prices
- 45 day no-questions-asked money back guarantee
- Global payment options such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal, Western Union and bank transfer
- Local payment methods such as Boleto Bancario via Ebanx (for Brazil) are also available
- Ships to over 200 countries. Free Shipping is available to some countries
- A wide range of affordable shipping options.Fast shipping options including DHL, EMS, and FEDEX
the most beautiful experience at ecomerce seller, is unique cuz the all person to try a fast service and good service worth like a pro team, is amazing logic to arrive the items what we bought the same greatiful to the provider.
– Read more reviews at trustpilot.com[
I started using Gearbest some years ago based on reviews on this very site.
In that time I’ve bought a lot of electronics and gadgets, and haven’t had any issues with them.
Prices are really good if you’re willing to wait, and it’s worth setting up a alert on a site like OzBargain to see when it’s on special.
Their goods come reasonably packed, and the average shipping time from ordering to arrival in Melbourne over the last two years is 22 days.
– Read more reviews at productreview.com.au
– Read more reviews at sitejabber.com
– Read more reviews: Is it safe to purchase from the Gear Best website? How authentic are they? I’m an Indian buyer at quora.com
– Read more reviews at BBB.org
– Read more reviews at resellerratings.com
– Read more reviews at pissedconsumer.com
– Read more reviews at mouthshut.com