Interserver offers cheap vps hosting only $6 per month / windows vps $10/mo, check it out.
- 1 CPU Core/1GB RAM/25GB Disk Space/1TB Bandwidth
- Multiple Operating Systems & Instant Activation
- Centos VPS, Ubuntu VPS, FreeBSD VPS, Debian VPS or Windows VPS operating systems.
- cPanel or Direct Admin
- SSD hard drives / Backups and Snapshots
- Only deploy the software you need
- OpenVz, KVM and cloud
- 1 Public ip and ipv6 addresses
- Two locations to choose from Secaucus, NJ or Los Angeles, California.
- Monthly Pricing & 99% uptime guarantee
interserver vps coupon
- 1 year payment is available with a 10% discount
- test run their service $0.01/1st month with coupon code “TRYINTERSERVER”
2 CPU Cores/2 GB RAM/80GB Disk Space/Unlimited Bandwidth: $9.99
– Full root/administrator access
– SDD storage & VMware Virtualization
– Plesk ONYX & Choice of Linux/Windows
– Choose the location best for you from multiple option
1 CPU Core/1 GB Memory/30 GB SSD Storage/500 GB Bandwidth: $10/mo
– SSD Cloud VPS Hosting w/ DDOS protection
– Full root access, boot, shutdown, reboot controls
– Choose CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, LAMP + More
– Real people helping 24×7
1 CPU Core/1536 MB RAM/15 GB Disk Space/1 GB Bandwidth: $5.56/mo
– RAID 10 Pure SSD Storage
– KVM Virtualization / DDoS Mitigation
– Managed / Unmanaged
– by Denise. Read more reviews at interserver.net
When I signed up for the reseller account, I made a big mistake, which created loads of problems for both accounts. Thankfully, InterServer has an amazing support staff – and a lot of patience 😉 Every problem has been solved and both accounts are working flawlessly.
I have been with several companies over the years, but by far, InterServer is the best web host that I have experienced.
-Dave. Read more reviews at facebook.com
However, chinagirl, are you coming from China? And want to have a VPS with good network performance to China? In that case, interserver might not be your answer. Their datacenter is in the US east coast, not optimal for China. Someone in the US west coast with NTT, PCCW network in the mix should be better.
– by gate2vn . Read more reviews at webhostingtalk.com