CirrusHosting, is a leading cloud hosting provider in Canada, provides linux/windows web hosting, cloud/vps hosting, dedicated servers, colocation and more.
Shared Hosting: price range $3-$20/mo
– Linux or Windows, Unlimited Bandwidth, Free SSL Certificates, site builders and domain
Free SSL (Let’s Encrypt)
WordPress Hosting: price range $6-$29/mo
– Free backup & Automatic backups, free migration and Advanced Caching
Cloud VPS Hosting: price range $7-$56/mo
– SSD Disk Space, CDN & Accelerator, Parallels Plesk or cPanel, Root Access
Fully Managed Dedicated Servers: price range $170-$1230/mo
– multiple SSAE 16 Certified Data Centers in Toronto area
why cirruss hosting
- Private, family owned corporation founded in 1999. Cirrus Tech. is based in Toronto, Ontario.
- Serving 100,000 businesses in Canada and worldwide
- All of our datacenters are physically located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
View more customer reviews at cirrushosting.com
It’s one thing to have a server shut off for non-payment, but quite another when it’s shut off on a Saturday, and when you open a ticket about it, I get redirected to Sales, which is open only Monday to Friday. What hosting company is only open 5 days a week?
Side note: I actually paid the bill 3 days ago, so it should never have been shut off anyway.
I’ve got the Paypal receipts, but i have to wait 48 hours to rectify it???
UNACCEPTABLE Cirrus Tech
Guess I need a new VPS Provider in Canada.
View more real customer reviews at webhostingtalk.com
View more real customer reviews at hostadvice.com
They provide all kind of help you need to start your VM, very caring, very helpful even it’s your first time starting the VM. It’s not in their contract but they help you through it.
View more reviews at whtop.com
view more reviews at webhostinghero.com