Find the best place to buy mjlq2ll/a (15.4″ MacBook Pro i7 2.2GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe-based flash storage) with price comparison below.
- 15.4-inch screen with Retina display
- CPU: 2.2GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.4GHz
- 16GB 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
- 256GB PCIe-based flash hard drive
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- HDMI and 2 x USB 3 ports
- Up to 9 hours of wireless Web or iTunes movie playback
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.1″ x 9.7″ x 0.7″
- Weight: 4.46 lbs.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $1,999.00, Release Date: Mid 2015
- Amazon: $1,929.00 + Free Shipping, Open-Box & Pre-owned: $1,784.32
- Best Buy: $1,849.99 + Free Shipping + 11 Special Offers & 18-Month Financing + 5% back in Rewards
- BHphotovideo: $1,779.00 + Free Expedited Shipping Best Price
No Sales TAX (B&H does not collect tax for orders shipped out of New York State)
REBATES: Get Parallels Access Free for 6-months. Offer ends: DEC 31 ’15
- MacMall: $1,815.00 + Free Shipping
- NewEgg: $1,829.99 + Free Shipping
Macbook Pro International Shipping
I am very happy with it, i have have it for 7 months and i have no regrets.
By Lakiky18on December 5, 2015
Read more reviews at amazon.com
By Thorissr December 6, 2015
Read more reviews at bestbuy.com (841 customer reviews)
For those looking at a Windows equivalent, the MBP wins in performance, ergonomics and price. Yes, price.
MacMall is a great reseller. No worries, no problems.
I’m a happy guy. less
Written by GW, 2015-07-29
Read more reviews at macmall.com
By NICHOLAS MARSH, December 10, 2015
Read more reviews at Adorama.com