Read 1and1 customer reviews before you buying & increase your savings with 1and coupon codes below.
Welcome Offer:As a new customer, you get one .com or .org for $0.99 in the first year
.online $4.99/1st year, app $12/1st year, .co $6.99/1st year
– Private Registration, 2 GB of email storage
– 1-Click Activation, SSL Wildcard Certificate
Managed wordpress web hosting starting at $0.99/mo
– SSD storage & DDoS protection, Free domain name
– Ready-to-use WP Templates & 1&1 WP Assistant
Managed cloud hosting free trial with $100 starting credit
2 x 2,0 GHz vCore/4 GB RAM/120 GB Storage Space: $0 (Invoice amount of $34.99 is due at the end of the month)
1 vCore/512 MB RAM/30 GB SSD Storage/Unlimited Traffic: $4.99/month
– VMware virtualization, Intel® Xeon® E5
– Full Root Access, 24/7 CustomerService
1 and 1 keeps costs low in highly fluctuation economic circumstances and has stood the test of time. Their services are tried, trusted and their customer service is easy to work with, forgiving of ordering errors, and helpful when asked for money saving options.
– Read more reviews at trustpilot.com
Good service; some upselling
– The service provided meets my needs
– Very helpful and polite customer services
– They can be pushy in terms of upselling, for example my account was automatically upgraded, without me being informed of cheaper options.
– Read more reviews at uk.trustpilot.com
I have several domain names registered with 1&1. When they knew that I am trying to host my domains in Google, they tried to stop that by sending a mail stating my activities are suspicious and I should submit my address proof to them. I do not trust them to keep my sensitive data. Never do any business with this corrupt establishment.
– Read more reviews at consumeraffairs.com
Products are actually good, however their billing and customer service is all out of the country people who dont speak English. The argue with you on the phone when you call them because your bill is wrong and you have to call in 3 or 4 times to get any issues resolved.
– Read more reviews at bbb.org
This pretend company is not the place to trust with your website hosting. My email has been down for three days and eight calls later the situation has still not been resolved. I am not a new customer but soon I will be an ex customer. Call go daddy better quality better customer service. When a vendor gets you so mad that you yelp them you know its time to go. Have a great day.
– Read more reviews at yelp.com
This companys inflexible internal processes make it impossible for them to solve even very simple problems without exorbitant downtime and hassle on the part of the customer. They are cheap but ultimately dont deliver any value. I recommend you go elsewhere.
– Read more reviews at sitejabber.com
Not too long ago I was looking for a solid company to help me with my internet issues. Lo’ and behold, I was lucky enough to find 1&1 Internet. They are great! Cannot more highly recommend 🙂
– Read more reviews at serchen.com