UK2 is one of the preeminent web hosting companies in the United Kingdom, provides cheap hosting packages stating at only £1 per month.
10 domain allowed/unlimited disk space/unlimited bandwidth: £1/month
– one free domain name registration (.com, .co.uk, .org, .net, .me.uk, .org.uk, and .uk.)
– cPanel control panel & 28 data centre locations
– WordPress & Drupa ready, full dns management
– 24/7 expert support & 30 day money back guarantee
web hosting company with similar features / price
5 domain allowed/100GB disk space/unlimited bandwidth: £1.00 pm
– 2 Free UK domain names & UK based data centre
– MySQL and support PHP, Perl, Python, and Ruby
unlimited domain allowed/50GB disk space/unlimited bandwidth: £14.99/year
– FREE SSL certificate & DDoS protection
– 99.99% uptime & free integrated SEO tools
1 domain allowed/100GB disk space/unlimited bandwidth: £1/month
– servers are located in North America, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia
– 1-click install of 300+ free applications & Fraud, virus & spam protection
More One Dollar Web Hosting Packages
My simple need was a working email address with no direct links to the big boys and their ads. My need was simple because I’m simple when it involves anything techy and so I needed a couple of chat sessions to set things up. Matching my new email account to my desktop client was a lot easier than expected thanks to UK2’s knowledge base. Overall I found UK2 to be most helpful and I am very pleased with my experience so far and I would recomend them to anyone.
– Read more reviews at trustpilot.com
I’ve been with UK2 for over 10 years, using many services, including server co-hosting, domain hosting, web site hosting, email services, etc. Their technical support is excellent – you can actually speak to the guy (or gal) who actually does the work. This is amazing in these days, when so many firms isolate themselves behind a web interface. I’ve rarely had a problem but they’ve been fixed quickly.
– Read more reviews at https://www.uk2.net/about-us/reviews/
perhaps the worst customer support ever and when you try to move your domains, ever barrier possible is put in place to stop the process.
So much so i am going to have to go to the expense of paying for mew domains and losing my old ones
– Read more reviews at serchen.co.uk
Great customer support!! and available when you need help! also what a great price and twice as fast as my former BT business internet provider.!! switch NOW! (this is not a paid endorsement, although we would not be offended if UK2 were to offer us something!!)
– Read more reviews at facebook.com